Information we collect
• Name and date of birth
• Payment details (credit card number, etc.)
• Contact info
• Email adress
• Social networking account details
• Third party data
• Demographic information
• Interests and preferences
• Other customer research information
• Location information
• Pricing details
• Identity data, passport, driver’s license
• Use recognition systems and encrypted passwords
Use of information
The above information is necessary for the operation of our business as well as for the improvement of our services and more specifically for the following reasons:
• Corporate management and archiving
• The management of bookings and other customer requests
• Completion of payments
• Improving our product and services
• Conducting market research
• Product promotion
• Managing our relationship with you before, during and after your stay
• For our compliance with the rules of Greek and European Law
• For security reasons
• To promote special member offers
• To promote offers and updates via email or other means of communication
Data sharing in third parties
We may disclose your personal data to third parties only after an intra-contractual agreement and only for the purpose of improving our services. The following are considered third parties:
• Service providers
• Social networking companies
• Business associates
• Public authorities and organizations upon official request
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a web server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. Each cookie contains anonymous information, such as a unique ID, website name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
The necessary cookies
These allow us to provide you with the best possible experience while browsing our website. For example, these cookies allow you to recognize that you have created an account and that you are logged in to access that content.
These allow the website to work according to the options you make. For example, these cookies recognize your username and remember that you have set up your website during each of your future visits.
This allows us and third parties to collect information for research purposes about how visitors use our website. These cookies do not contain personal data such as names and email addresses and help us improve your experience every time you visit our website.
How do you delete cookies?
In case you wish to restrict or prohibit the installation of cookies on our website on your device, you can do so through the settings of the navigation engine you use to visit our website.
If you have any questions about the cookies we use for the operation of our website, please contact us.
We respect your privacy and make every effort to protect your personal information that we collect during the provision of our services. Your personal data is collected and maintained for the required time and for specific, clear and lawful purposes which are described in detail above, in accordance with the relevant legislation. The data collected must not exceed the scope of the aforementioned purposes, it must be accurate and up to date.
Right to control your data
Under current law, you have the right to access your personal data. You may also require correction or complete deletion of your data. In cases where the condition for the processing of your personal data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to exercise one or all of the above rights, please contact us.